You may now take our classes on your own scooter to obtain your motorcycle license.
MOTORCYCLE & SCOOTER RIDER COURSES
KD’s motorcycle and scooter safety courses run from April to October.
- KD’s scooter training is offered in conjunction with our motorcycle classes every weekend.
- To sign-up for scooter training is easy: Simply enroll in one of our Basic Rider Courses (BRC1 or BRC2).
- Participants under 18 years of age must have the liability waiver notarized or signed by a parent or guardian and witnessed by a staff member prior to the start of class. View Liability Waiver (PDF)
- Persons under the age of 18 wishing to obtain an instruction permit (temps) at your local DMV Office prior to completing the course need to obtain a proof of enrollment letter in one of our classes, which is available upon request. This is your proof of enrollment required by the DMV.
- An instruction permit (temps) is not required to take the Basic Rider Course.
After successfully completing the course, you will be registered at WISDOT to obtain your class M endorsement.
View the complete list of current classes:
We accept the following methods of payment for all motorcycle classes: cash, check, money order, debit/credit cards, and PayPal.
Call Kenny at (920) 619-2803 to schedule an appointment. A payment of cash or check will need to be made at the time of the appointment.
Your questions are welcomed – please fill out this online form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.