Basic Rider Course 2 – September 9th, 2023 – One Day Course – Saturday: 1pm-6:30pm
All Classes are held at 845 Prosper Street, De Pere, WI 54115
- Bring your own motorcycle to use in the class.
- Please bring temps, proof of insurance and registration.
- Remember to bring your online e-Course certificate.
- Please print, sign, and bring both waivers located on the right side of this page.
- Be properly geared up and ready to go!
- Must be 18 years old
In order to reserve your class, payment must be made immediately following registration.
CLASS PRICE $190
PLEASE GO BACK TO OUR WEBSITE AND CLICK ON THE PAYMENT LINK CORRESPONDING TO THE CLASS YOU REGISTER FOR AND MAKE PAYMENT.
We will email you a free online classroom course after payment is made.
Please be sure to print off the MSF WAIVER and the COVID WAIVER and bring them with you to the first day of training. If under the age of 18, you must have parent or guardian sign these waivers at the time of class or it must be notarized.
You can print the waivers by clicking on the links above or by clicking the images on the right side of this page.