Basic RiderCourse (BRC2) – Schedule / Class Offerings
BRC2 – Experienced RideCourse
*** See Schedule Below ***
Classroom Portion: There is no classroom portion. Classroom has been replaced with the MSF online e-Course.
Range Exercises: Saturday or Sunday range exercises are located at:
Valley Cabinet, 845 Prosper St., De Pere, WI 54115 – Map To This Location
Items to bring with you to class:
- Proof of motorcycle registration
- Proof of motorcycle insurance
- Motorcycle temps (We can write you a letter to get your temps even if it is your 3rd time.)
- Motorcycle must pass a pre-ride inspection
Also, please print, read, sign and bring along the following two documents to class along with your e-Course Certificate:
1) If under the age of 18, you CANNOT take the BRC2. You must sign up for the BRC1.
2) In order to reserve your spot in a class, payment must be made immediately after registering for that class or your reservation will be CANCELLED!
3) We will email you a FREE online e-Course/Classroom after payment is made.
4) Immediately after completing your registration, make sure to go back to our website and click on the payment link that correspond with the class you just registered for to make your payment.
Remember: Bring your riding gear for the range portions including long sleeves (shirt or jacket), long pants, sturdy over-the-ankle footwear, full-fingered gloves, helmet and eye protection.