Basic Rider Courses
Learn to Operate A Motorcycle Safely
- Choose from one of our two types of motorcycle safety courses: BRC1 or BRC2.
- Small class sizes so you get individual attention for the most effective training.
- Learn from experienced RiderCoaches on our motorcycles, which are lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Learning to operate a motorcycle will give you the confidence you need.
Basic RiderCourse (BRC1)
- Designed for beginner or intermediate riders.
- Cost of course – $285
- FREE MSF online Basic e-Course/Classroom
- Must complete MSF’s online Basic e-Course/Classroom (takes about 5 hrs)
- You do not need your motorcycle temps for this course.
- 2-Day Course: 5 hours of the MSF online Basic e-Course/Classroom (complete within 30 days of your course at your convenience), 11 hours of range exercises (Saturday & Sunday)
- Range exercises will be ridden in a controlled environment to provide a safe place to learn how to operate a motorcycle.
- Motorcycles, helmets, eye protection, and full-fingered gloves ($5 cost) are provided to student.
- Receive MSF Completion Card to take to the DMV to obtain your license (class M endorsement) upon successful completion.
- If under the age of 18, you must have parent or guardian sign this MSF-RiderCourse Waiver at class time otherwise you can get it notarized prior to class.
For more information on licensure, click here.
Basic RiderCourse 2 (BRC2)
- Must be 18 or older to take the BRC2 course.
- Designed for “experienced” riders who already possess riding skills and are either returning to riding or seeking a refresher course to practice and renew riding skills.
- Cost of course – $190
- FREE MSF online Street Strategies e-Course/Classroom
- Must complete MSF’s online Street Strategies e-Course/Classroom (takes about 4 hours)
- 1-Day Course: 4 hours of the MSF online Street Strategies e-Course/Classroom and 6 hours of motorcycle riding exercises (either all day Saturday or all day Sunday)
- Students use their own licensed motorcycle
- Bring along proof of registration and insurance
- Motorcycle temps required for this course
- Receive DMV Road Test Waiver to obtain your license (class M endorsement) upon successful completion.
Small Classes at Convenient Times & Locations
Valley Cabinet, 845 Prosper St., De Pere, WI 54115 – Map To This Location
Choose The Course That Best Fits Your Personal Needs & Schedule
For your convenience, we offer BRC1 classes every weekend from April through October.
There are only seven BRC2 courses offered starting in April and ending in October.
Upon successful completion, you will be registered at WISDOT for your class M endorsement.
Also, upon successful completion, you will be issued an MSF completion card for insurance discounts.
You will enjoy learning and feel more confident operating your motorcycle at the completion of these courses.
Receive $$$ in Gift Certificates Included with Your Enrollment
- Tytlers Cycle – Address: 2246 Mid Valley Dr, De Pere, WI 54115 ~ Phone: (920) 347-9144 ~ Website: https://www.tytlerscycle.com
- TEAM MotorSports – $25 gift card. Address: 1890 Mid Valley Drive, De Pere, WI 54115 ~ Phone: (920) 983-8326 ~ Website: http://www.team-motorsports.com
- Harbor Town Harley Davidson – $25 gift card. Address: 2433 Hecker Road, Manitowoc, WI 54220 ~ Phone: (920) 684-0237 ~ Website: http://www.harbortownhd.com
- Powersports1.COM – Looking to buy a motorcycle? Check out the flyer below on how to get reimbursed for your course fees! Power 1 Flyer .pdf FREE Motorcycle or Scooter Safety Class (up to $280 reimbursed for the cost of your class). Purchase a used motorcycle or scooter after your successful completion of the course and the fees for your motorcycle safety class will be reimbursement and applied towards the purchase of your motorcycle or scooter. And, $25 Free Accessories w/ the purchase of $50 or more. Also, 10% off total service bill. Address: 3000 Spirit Court, Appleton, WI ~ Phone: (920) 687-7080 ~ Website: http://www.powersports1.com
- Metro Motorcycles Inc. – Free helmet (Bell Qualifier) with the purchase of a motorcycle. Address: 1020 American Dr. # 1, Neenah, WI 54956 ~ Phone: (920) 722-0700 ~ Website: http://www.metromotorcycles.com
Basic e-Course or Street Strategies e-Course/Classroom –Important!
Please complete MSF’s online Basic e-Course/Classroom within 30 days of taking the BRC1 class.
Please complete MSF’s online Street Strategies e-Course/Classroom within 30 days of taking the BRC2 course.
The cost of the online e-Course/Classroom is included in our prices of $285 (BRC1) and $190 (BRC2).
After signing-up and paying for one of our classes, you will receive a separate e-mail with a username, password, and a link for MSF’s Basic online e-Course/Classroom.
Students must bring their Basic e-Course or Street Strategies completion certificate to the first class.
For more information please call (920) 619-2803
We accept the following methods of payment for all motorcycle classes: cash, check, money order, debit/credit card and PayPal.
Please E-mail or Call if you have any questions. We are Happy to help.
Serving the Fox Cities of Wisconsin with professional motorcycle training including: Appleton, Green Bay, Titletown, Neenah, Menasha, Little Chute, Hortonville, Fox Crossing, Combined Locks, Kaukauna, Fox Cities, Greenville, Brillion, Chilton, Fox Valley, Harrison, Kimberley, Sherwood, Waukesha, Oshkosh, Eau Claire, Janesville, West Allis, Lacrosse, Port Washington, Sheboygan, Crandon, Crivitz, Fremont, Friendship, Gillett, Denmark, De Pere, Egg Harbor, Elkhart Lake, Door County, Sturgeon Bay, Fond du Lac, Madison, Green Bay, Suring, Tigerton, Tomahawk, Townsend, Two Rivers, New Berlin, Ashwaubenon, Baraboo, Manitowoc, Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Dells, Grand Chute, Superior, Sheboygan, Mount Pleasant, Sheboygan Falls, Weyauwega, Wild Rose, Winneconne, Wisconsin Rapids, Wittenberg, Wrightstown, Sherwood, Shiocton, Sister Bay, Stephenson, Stevens Point, Stratford, & Wausau.